We’ve just started the year 2021 and Facebook still remains 1 of the most popular social networking sites among others. Thanks to its ecosystem that allows users to access the app anywhere anytime possible, easy chatting, easy posting and easy interaction seamlessly throughout multiple platforms such as Instagram, Whatsapp and Messenger.
Since the merge of Whatsapp, Messenger and Instagram direct, it seems like people are using messenger more frequently than ever. According to latest social researches, there are 1.3 billions of people currently using Messenger globalize, and social commerce strategists expect this number will grow to 2.4 billions in the middle of 2021.
Phone calls or email? Forget about it.
Too old school and sometimes they annoy people. It’s 2021 and no one ever wanted to wait for a long, formal email from a brand just to know more about products.
Phone calls or email is outdated compare to Messenger.
Billions of shopping activities are happening everyday on Messenger...
As a result of that, nowadays customers prefer to connect with brands through chats and comments more than other communication methods.
That’s why, Messenger is rising as a solution for merchants to connect with customers on the go and drive more buying decisions.
So how to sell even more using Messenger? These amazing tools will definitely take your shop’s customer service experience to the next level.
Facebook Messenger Chatbot
Over 2 billions of messages are being sent between merchants and customers on Messenger. Therefore Facebook has designed the tool more convenient and helpful for anyone to engage through it. Especially Facebook chatbot.
Facebook Messenger Chatbot
Before 2020, when auto bots are not really helpful and buyers were still used to contacting merchants via email and phone calls. However, since 2021, consumers prefer services to be fast and simple, so Facebook chatbots are now smarter from time to time.
Messenger bots can now interact with customers more than before
Customers can easily check for all products’ information, such as opening hours, pricing, catalog or simply ask to chat directly with merchants. Compared to the old version, bots are now pleased customers more than ever before, you can experience the sample version here.
Socialreply - Live Chat, Chatbot, Messenger+
On August 6th, the app from Socialhead proudly got itself the first place in “Shopify Staff Picks”, which somehow proves how useful it is to Shopify merchants.
- Create Chat Flows: This is one of the main features that makes Socialreply a very useful sales-driving tool, using this you can craft your smoothest conversations journey to drive buying decisions.
Socialreply helps you custom Chat Flow for different part of conversations
There will be different ways to engage with customers depending on what type of conversation you are having, for example telling them to subscribe or give them more exclusive deals whenever they’re about to cancel an order.
Telling customers to subscribe for more promotions
- Growth Tools: Enhance your chat flow and approach more customers than ever with NO COST.
Just like having dinner at a restaurant and they will serve you appetizers before main courses, growth tools are also a thing that you should set up logically to improve shopping experience. With a customized growth tool at the right moment, you can generate more subscriber to the brand instantly.
A growth tool showing up at the right time will keep customers’ attention to the shop.
- Live Chat Widgets: Set up live chat within a minute to not miss any customer interaction.
A chat widget can drive up to 4% conversion and 6% in overall revenue. It’s been long ago since customers have to wait hourly or daily for a response from a brand, so if you don’t want to lose customers on others’ hands, chat with them on-the-go.
- One-man-business tool: I know how it feels to handle hundreds of workloads as an individual dropshipper. Thus Socialreply has centralized every conversation that you’re having in one place only.
Tired with an ocean of comments everywhere from your page?
Don’t worry, besides create chat flows, growth hacking tools, live-chat widget, you can simply manage all the conversations running without leaving the dashboard:
- Reply to all conversations including post comments and private messages.
- Send product information directly in chat with your integrated product catalog.
- Place orders and send receipts without leaving the app.
- PRICING: ALL FREE.
This is what I love the most about this app. Also, the exceptional speedy customer service team from Socialreply is pretty impressive when solving all the problems that we’ve bumped into 24/7.
Launched in 2018, this popular messenger app has both free plan and paid premium plan for merchants. Manychat focuses on chatbots service, that allows customers to be engaged 24/7 and throughout their shopping journey.
Manychat allows merchants to generate more engagement on Facebook Messenger
- Drag And Drop Conversations: Quite similar to Socialreply, this app allows users to build a conversation flow that suits customers’ shopping journey, so they will buy more as a result.
ManyChats allows you to customize conversation flow
- Chatbots And Growth Tools: Manychat allows businesses to talk with customers even when you’re sleeping. By setting up auto-messages with pop-up growth tools, you can save tons of time scrolling up and down your chat box to reply manually.
Multiple Growth Tools options for chatbots
- Customer Insights: There are different types of auto-message for each case of conversations, and you can always check for all customers’ insight to make sure all the functions are working well.
Easily check customers insight data in the app.
- PRICING: Free plan available with limited functions.
ManyChat will provide a free plan until you reach the maximum amounts of active subscribers. Without the upgraded plan, you are still able to access limited basic features, check out their pricing plan here.
This application focuses mainly on driving the chance of customers opening your messages, by using auto chatbots. If you are looking for a simple chatbot tool with no coding skills required, this is the one for you.
An easy chatbot application for Facebook Shop and Instagram Shop
- Multiple Pre-made Templates Available: For newbies who don’t know where to start, they have a HUGE templates library to help setting up in less than 10 minutes. All you have to do is choose the template you want and fill in your contents.
Large templates library for all merchants
- Artificial Intelligent (AI) Bots: With their free plan, you can still be able to set up a full-featured chat bot with specific conditions that are suitable for each type of conversation, this to provide more personalization experience for customers.
Easy set up chatbots within a few minutes
- Telegram Integrate: Besides other common social channels like Facebook or Twitter, this app allows you to build bots via Telegram - the new-grown channel with millions of users worldwide.
- PRICING: Free plan available. Extra charge depending on the number of active users that you have, however the price is still reasonably compared to its wonderful Messenger Marketing features.
Recart for Shopify
Together with Socialreply, this app is also one of the most favourite messenger marketing tools of Shopify merchants. Recart is user-friendly enough for anyone to use it, even when they are not tech savvy.
- Messenger Marketing Campaigns: Automatically engage more and more on Facebook messenger with a combination of features such as abandoned cart reminding, feedback requesting or promotions announcing,...
Send automated messenger marketing campaigns (Source: Recart)
- Discount box: Don’t leave your customers wandering alone, surprise them with a pop-up plus discount code on it. This to attract more followers/ subscribers to increase your brand awareness, so later you will have a chance to convert them into real customers.
Sticky discount box helps convert 5 to 9% of customers
- PRICING: 28 days free trial.
After that, the price will be 29$ per month, quite a reasonable charge to completely organize your Facebook messenger box.
Don’t wait for customers in 2021.
Prepare your Facebook Messenger marketing campaign is never too late, especially when Live Chat and Bots are taking over email marketing, because of its live-engagement with customers.
With this shortlist of best messenger marketing apps from Socialhead, your social media business can somehow tidy up and raise more sales for the next 11 months of 2021.