Shopify POS apps can be great alternatives for merchants who want to effectively run their business online and in person. These top Shopify POS apps can bring lots of benefits for brick-and-mortar stores by seamlessly collating online and in-person orders experience.
Let’s find out more about them!
Quick round-up: What is Shopify POS?
Shopify POS or Point-of-Sale is an application from Shopify that allows you to sell products in person. In other words, you can sync your online store in real-time to sell any online product at a physical location.
Additionally, you can synchronize the app with your online store for better inventory and order management across both your online and offline stores.
If you want to know more detailed information, you can visit our blog about the Shopify POS. You can learn more about the application itself before starting a business with it.
Why would you want to Shopify POS apps?
The first reason why you would want to use the top Shopify POS apps is that it is hardware-free. By using the application to track your inventory or orders, you can save tons of money on POS hardware.
Moreover, Shopify merchants can process transactions offline with Shopify POS. This also means that you can make sales even without any internet access. So, that in-person sales you created will automatically sync to the entirety of your Shopify inventory when you go online the next time.
Additionally, you and your business can have better flexibility. There are numerous features that you can utilize for your business. As a result, you can certainly find a POS solution that suits your business’s needs and your budget.
Start your Shopify POS 14-day trial Now
Point-of-Sale has been helping merchants to sell at any physical location.
You can use Shopify POS and start selling both online and offline simultaneously!
Top 5 Shopify POS apps for any online store
Now then, if you are ready to sell products online and offline, we will show you the Shopify POS apps worth trying. Here are 5 of the top Shopify POS apps recommended for any business.
POS system | Point of Sale by ConnectRetail
Price: $19/month with a 14-day free trial.
POS system | Point of Sale by ConnectRetail is easily one of the best Shopify POS apps for any merchants to take advantage of. This app will empower retailers to create a seamless omnichannel shopping experience.
This Shopify app takes control of the whole shopping process from start to finish. Additionally, this POS system also allows customers to buy online, refund, or even exchange in-store.
- Moreover, the POS system | Point of Sale app offers real-time synchronization. It means that you can get 100% real-time synchronization between Shopify admin and POS for your products, orders, tax information, and others.
- This one of the top Shopify POS apps also provides online merchants with customizability. With this feature, you can customize and enable (or disable) print receipts as well. Besides, you can get to create and print your own labels, configure order IDs, and more to elevate your business.
- Additionally, this app also supports 7 different languages. This will bring a seamless and international experience to both your business and customers.
More importantly, you do not have to pay any transaction fees. All you need is to pay the third-party providers directly. And don’t forget, this one of the best Shopify POS apps also offers 24/7 support to bring to online merchants the best service.
- Compatible with POS on desktop and mobile (including Android and iOS).
- Offer real-time synchronization from POS to inventory.
- Provide great customizability.
- Zero transaction fee.
- Support up to 7 different languages for a seamless international experience.
- Provide great 24/7 support.
POS Time Clock & Scheduling by EasyTeam
Price: Free installation. Upgrading plan available from $7.99/month.
Another great option for the best Shopify POS apps is POS Time Clock & Scheduling. It provides Schedule and Checklist solutions right from the POS dashboard for online merchants.
Moreover, POS Time Clock & Scheduling by EasyTeam also allows you to measure sales performance and calculate commissions of your store.
- This one of the best Shopify apps allows online merchants to track time for payroll easily. By simplifying your payroll processing, the app will empower you to track time effortlessly.
- Additionally, you can have control over multiple locations and load automatically schedules of one specific location inside the POS.
- As an online store owner, you can also easily approve, edit, export, and synchronize timesheets of your teams and employees.
- Moreover, being a shop owner means that you can sync automatically your staff members with this app. Therefore, you can add as many additional staff members as you want, regardless of your Shopify plan.
Furthermore, this one, among the top Shopify POS apps, offers a dedicated support team to help you and your employees. Therefore, you can rest assured that you will get the perfect solution to manage your business.
- Track time for payroll with ease.
- Control multiple locations and load the location’s schedules automatically.
- Offer the ability to approve, edit, export, and sync timesheets easily.
- Provide merchants with syncing additional staff members.
- Provide dedicated support for merchants.
Point of Sale by Shopify
Price: Free installation. Upgrading plan available from $89/month.
It is hard not to mention the one app that first sparked with the ideas for the best Shopify POS apps. Point of Sale by Shopify (or Shopify POS) will help simplify your store and unify your sales, both online and in-person.
Besides, Shopify POS can be a great tool to help you strengthen your sales conversions, streamline your store management, and build your relationship with customers better.
- This Point-of-Sale app allows you to take control over the delivery of orders to local areas. That also means you can set time slots so shoppers can know when to receive their orders.
Additionally, this Shopify POS app can also offer more valuable features for any small or local business.
- Through the POS system, you can get multiple customer addresses that can be found via Google Maps. Therefore, your shippers can easily find the location that they need to go to in no time.
- Moreover, this Shopify app also offers multiple payment methods to your buyers. They can pay their bills via cards such as Visa, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Android Pay, and more.
This might not be among the top Shopify POS apps that you can utilize and optimize for your business. However, if you are new and want to have the first taste of Shopify POS, this app will the right option for you.
- Easy to install and simple to use.
- Allow online merchants to set time slots for deliveries.
- Provide access to multiple customer addresses.
- Provide multiple payment options for buyers.
Sesami: Appointment Booking by Sesami Inc.
Price: Free installation. Upgrading plan available from $19/month.
If you are running an online and offline business with taking appointments, this app will be a great solution for you. Sesami: Appointment Booking is one of the top Shopify POS apps letting you take an order or appointment on the POS when your shopper is booking online.
However, you will need an extra POS system, such as Shopify POS, to make this application work. Nonetheless, this is also what makes Sesami: Appointment Booking a great solution as you can combine the two apps for doubling the effectiveness.
- This Shopify app provides an omnichannel booking solution for online merchants. With this app, you can offer your customers to book online or in-store. Moreover, you can provide them with physical locations or virtual meeting rooms with links embedded into confirmation emails. As a result, you can use this feature for tools such as Zoom, Google Meeting, and more.
- Additionally, this is one of the best Shopify POS apps that give more power to your customers’ hands. Your customers can easily reschedule or cancel their appointments. As a result, they can have an unforgettable booking experience.
Moreover, if you encounter any difficulties along the way, there will always be a support team to assist your business. Therefore, you can get the most out of Sesami, one of the top Shopify POS app.
- Offer an omnichannel booking solution.
- Give your customers more power.
- Support multiple languages and worldwide time-zone for global audiences.
- Provide great customer support for onboarding and setup.
SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing by Treedify
Price: Starting from $29/month with a 15-day free trial.
Similar to the Sesami app, SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing is another great solution with tons of functionalities. It is one of the top Shopify POS apps that can help online merchants take their brand to the next level.
As mentioned above, this app needs to be used with another Shopify POS app, Point of Sales by Shopify specifically, to be functional. However, once that is done, you can get some of the best support for your POS business.
Here is how this Shopify app does it:
- Selly offers multiple discounts and stackable discounts. By using the latest Shopify API, this Shopify POS app can have the best discount function available. In other words, there will be no duplicating variant and almost no changing of your theme.
- Additionally, SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing by Treedify provides Shopify merchants with upselling and cross-selling. With these features from top Shopify POS apps, you can grow profit for your business more successfully.
- Another great feature is bundle-sell widgets. This lets online merchants display their products in bundles that customers can add all to their cart easily with only one click. As a result, this increases sales more effortlessly for Shopify merchants.
- Offer easy installation.
- Provide bulk discounts and stackable discounts.
- Offer upselling and cross-selling.
- Provide online merchants with bundle-sell widgets.
These top Shopify POS apps can surely bring more benefits to Shopify merchants and their stores. Furthermore, they can take advantage of those apps to have a more seamlessly taking orders online and in-person experience.