Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms on the market right now with millions of users and live websites. It is mostly famous for its super user-friendly drag and drop interface, suitable for even non-techie thanks to the hosted nature.
However, when it comes to building pages, you will be limited if you rely 100% on the templates that Shopify has in stock. Instead, it’s better to find yourself a good 3-rd party tool to help you save time on page building and level up your store!
Among hundreds of solutions in the Shopify marketplaces, we have selected and analyzed 6 of the best Shopify page builder apps in terms of key features, pricing & support. Hope that this could help you make your investment decision easier.
Best Shopify page builder apps to start your eCommerce business
PageFly Landing Page Builder by PageFly
Speaking of the best Shopify page builder apps, we cannot leave behind PageFly. PageFly is now one of the most favorable page builder solutions on Shopify app store with almost 6000 reviews.
The team understands that the pain point of Shopify users is the lack of technical knowledge but they still want to create professional-looking and high-converting landing pages. Therefore, PageFly offers more than 90 expert-approved templates with a user-friendly drag and drop editor along with a bunch of conversion-oriented functionalities.
Whether you are a small-sized business owner or a Shopify Plus user, PageFly allows you to publish premium pages with the highest level of control and confidence. Currently, the app support: home page, product page, collection pgae, blog post page, password page and thank you pages.
The PageFly app offers both free and paid membership. The paid plans range from $19.00 to $99.00 per month. The higher the plan, the more pages you can create with the app.
I can’t give you exactly which plan you should follow since it depends on how many features you need for your business.
If you’ve just started selling on Shopify and you’re not having that many conversions, the Free or Silver plan could be your best fit. Then upgrade the plans as your store scales up over time.
Especially, with PageFly you can freely upgrade and downgrade subscriptions at any time. Your store performance won’t be affected during the plan switching process.
PageFly is very confident to claim itself as the best Shopify page builder solution with a wide range of remarkable features that fuel the Shopify storefront of any e-merchants:
- The drag and drop interface is friendly with merchants with no technical knowledge.
- Fully compatible with Shopify and all Shopify themes, helping you to streamline user experiences among all the pages of your website.
- Support diverse forms of content display such as animation, slideshow, tabs, accordion, image, video, hero banner, and so on.
- Fear of missing out effects such as Countdown timer or call to action buttons are there to help you encourage the leads to become customers.
- Ensure fast page loading speed to reduce bounce rate. PageFly claims that your page loading feed could hit 99 on desktop!
- Built-in analytics are available. Still, you’re able to connect your pages with Google Analytics and Facebook pixel to track conversions.
- You can integrate PageFly with other apps like Personalized, Loox, Judge.me, or Yotpo to power up your Shopify app systems.
PageFly prides itself on offering round-the-clock support. In other words, the team is available at any time to solve all your issues.
You can contact the support team via live chat on the website or email: email@example.com in any of these languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Italian or Spanish!
Moreover, they also have rich and up-to-date help documentation which is a good source of instructions and information about the app.
Overall rating on Shopify app store: 4.9/5
Looking at those ratings, we can see that Shopify users LOVE their app! There are so many comments saying how the app has helped them and compliment the dedicated support team.
If you are interested in this amazing tool, try out their Free version now!
Shogun Landing Page Builder by Shogun labs, inc.
With over 18,000 active eCommerce brands, Shogun is another prospective candidate in the best Shopify page builder apps list.
The tool is everything you need to run and manage a stunning and powerful Shopify storefront with more traffic, conversions, and exceptional customer experiences.
On grounds that Shogun has been successful in solving store owners’ needs, the app is trusted by many big brands like Chubbies, K-Swiss, and Fila.
Shogun offers 4 pricing plans, ranging from 0 to $99/ month just like PageFly. With all plans you’ll get:
- Drag and drop page builder
- All types of pages
- All page templates
- SEO functionality
- Email support
The higher plan you choose, the more pages you’re able to publish. The Build version allows you to publish up to 25 pages and 150 pages are the maximum number for the most expensive plan.
Most importantly, Shogun does have 7- days free trial for those who want to experiment with the paid plans without paying a dime.
- With the sleek drag and drop interface, Shogun caters to even non-techies.
- Work well with all Shopify themes including free and premium ones.
- Allow you to copy the Shopify themes and modify them to your liking. This comes in handy when you’re interested in certain Shopify themes but you want to stick to the preset designs.
- Fully mobile responsive: your visitors who scroll through the web on mobile devices are also getting an amazing experience.
- Ensure fast page loading speed with lazy loading.
- Powerful marketing tools to level up your brand: blog posts layout, SEO editor, email capture,…
- With simple access controls, you can restrict which team members may make page modifications and run A/B testing.
Based on the pricing plans, you’ll get email support (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the Free, Starter, and Build plans. Only when you pay $99/month for the Measure plan can you get live chat support.
Besides, Shogun develops a blog and an FAQ site with many tutorials and instructions, helping users quickly grasp the use of the app.
Shogun received almost 3000 reviews on the Shopify app store with an overall of 4.7/5 stars.
LayoutHub Easy Page Builder by LayoutHub
Block Design refers to the ability to construct a unique design by combining several blocks (sections) together to form a website. With this type of system, users will be able to generate endless pages of your websites within only a few hours.
That leads us to the next candidate in our best Shopify page builder apps – LayoutHub.
LayoutHub is essentially an easy page builder that is created with the Block Design model. This Shopify page builder app offers a wide range of templates that are UI/UX experts approved. With that, users don’t need any coding to create stunning pages and are able to save hours of work.
With this unique selling point, LayoutHub has quickly won the hearts of many Shopify users who are not tech-savvy.
However, the application also comes with some downsides. Since no coding is involved, users don’t have as much control over the designs as they have with the other apps in our best Shopify page builder list. Moreover, LayoutHub doesn’t come with any marketing features to boost your stores’ performance.
Therefore, this tool is more suitable for small to medium-sized businesses.
With Layouthub you are able to generate many different page types, such as:
- Landing page
- Home page
- Collection page
- About us page
- Contact us page
- Coming soon page
Unlike the other two Shopify page builder apps, there are fundamental differences among the 4 plans offered by LayoutHub in terms of support, page types, number of autosave drafts/pages, and level of page customization abilities.
To be fair, this price range is lower than the other two in our best Shopify page builder list. Let’s see what features we get this amount of money.
- A wide variety of design styles are available and they plan to release from 30 to 50 new layouts each month.
- Ensure fast page loading speed.
- The free plan is available for those who want to experiment with the app before making decisions.
- Go well with all Shopify themes.
- No coding knowledge is required with Block Design.
- Fully compatible with other popular Shopify apps such as The4Studio, AVADA Seo Suite, Ali Review, Ryviu, or LitExtension.
Similar to the other two Shopify page builder apps, Layouthub also prepares a set of FAQ documentations to address common issues users are struggling with.
Besides, email support is available (email@example.com) for the Free plan and all the other subscriptions get access to live chat support.
As one of the best Shopify page builder apps, LayoutHub receives a total of 1939 reviews, 4.9/5 stars, and no bad reviews.
Page Studio Page Builder by ShopPad inc.
In the list, Page Studio is quite simple and straightforward compared to all the others. There is only one pricing plan with all the functions this tool has to offer. Although the features aren’t robust, a lot of users think it is worth the price.
With Page Studio Page Builder, you are able to drag and drop eCommerce optimized elements to create appealing pages including landing pages, about us pages, home pages, contact us pages, FAQ, and so many more.
Surprisingly, you have to pay only $8.99/ month to use all the amazing features of Page Studio Page Builder.
If you want to test out its functionality before paying for the subscription, luckily there is a 14-day free trial which you can get access to right in the Shopify app store.
- Unlimited number of pages with drag & drop interface.
- A well-stocked library full of stunning pre-made layout templates.
- Fully responsive and mobile-ready, your website looks good on any device.
- Advanced editor is available for high-tech users to make custom coding for the website.
- Diverse built-in components to help create high-converting web pages like headlines, social buttons, call to action, maps, countdown, testimonials, and so many more.
- All the templates are SEO friendly which will help the search engines discover your page more quickly and later drive more traffic to your site.
- Once you save your design and publish the page, it will be 100% yours even if you delete the app. One huge plus point for ShopPad!
In terms of support, you can contact the ShopPad team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or live chat right on their website. However, please bear in mind that they are based in California and they only support during working hours (Mon to Fri, 9 AM to 5 PM).
Out of 317 reviews Shopify app store, Page Studio Page Builder receives 4.3/5 stars, which is quite impressive.
A lot of users leave their lovely words saying they use this app because it is super easy to use and the CS team is excellent. That’s why we can’t leave out ShopPad in our best Shopify Page Builder apps.
Zipify Pages Builder & Editor by Zipify Apps
This is probably the most special Shopify page builder apps since Zipify is designed by a real merchant who owns a $62 million eCommerce store.
On that ground, all the features that Zipify offers were established by someone who genuinely understands how to attract visitors and make money on eCommerce platforms. That’s why Zipify has the highest price range and the most unique set of features.
That said, a lot of e-merchants still subscribe to their expensive plans because they can’t really find those selective functionalities in any other tool of this kind. Therefore, Zipify deserves to be marked as one of the best Shopify page builder solutions on the market at the moment.
No free plan is available but you’re given access to a 14-day free trial once you install the app. After 14 days, you’ll automatically move to the Basic Plan which is $67/month.
Here are the full pricing options for Zipify:
As shown in the picture above, the Basic plan already includes many tempting elements to help you launch a gorgeous storefront immediately. The Plus plan grants you access to everything in the Basic plan and split testing, scheduled page publishing, blog integration and booster pages.
With such a high price point, Zipify comes with promising features which could push your online business to the next level.
- Robust drag and drop interface.
- An unlimited number of pages.
- All pages can be hosted right on your Shopify store.
- The templates are fully mobile responsive, look good on both PC and mobile devices.
- All the sales funnels are tested and optimized by Zipify team.
- Release and update new templates on a regular basis.
- Many marketing features to help you increase your campaign performance at ease.
Live chat and email support are included in the Basic and Plus plan. Many any issues arise, you can directly message the team on the website or send an email to email@example.com to explain your situation.
If you are using the enterprise plan then congratulations, you’ll get priority support. In other words, there will be a dedicated person that is willing to help you at any time.
Besides, their FAQs could also come in handy to get you started with the app with no problems.
Overall ratings on Shopify app store: 4.7/5 stars out of 551 reviews.
Although having fewer reviews than the others, Zipify still made it to the best Shopify page builder list with mainly positive feedbacks.
Hypervisual Page Builder by Hypervisual
Pretty similar to LayoutHub, Hypervisual is focusing on simplicity and targets small Shopify store owners. With this tool, you’re given the key to building beautiful landing pages in a snap.
Instead of using templates like other Shopify page builder apps, Hypervisual allows users to create their own layout by simply adding up the page’s component. This process is very straightforward and involves no coding.
And please keep in mind that Hypervisual won’t direct you to another page, you will have to work directly in Shopify backend. As a result, you’ll get a bit less space to work with and this could be a downside to some users.
Compared to the other applications in the “best Shopify page builder” list, the pricing plan of Hypervisual seems to be the most straightforward.
It offers 3 plans: Merchant, Pro and Ultimate ranging from $9.95 to $49per month. No free plan is available but you can try out their features at no cost in 14 days with its free trial option before paying for your subscriptions.
The more money you pay, the more pages you can unlock. With the cheapest option, you’ll get to design up to 12 pages. The Pro plan allows you to add up to 36 pages. If you choose the Ultimate plan, you can create as many pages as you like.
- You can create visually appealing cross-sells and upsells that customers can add to their carts without having to leave the page.
- Embed videos wherever you like.
- Automatically connect with Google Analytics and Facebook pixel to track campaign performance.
- All the pages are SEO-friendly.
- Responsive on both mobiles and tablets.
- There is no Hypervisual branding on your page even with the cheapest plan.
- The app will have your customers’ email addresses collected and add that to your MailChimp or Klaviyo email list or directly send them to you.
Whichever plan you subscribe to, you can seek help by sending emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with their customer support team right in the app by clicking “Support request”. Moreover, a button directing to their help center is also available in-app.
Overall ratings on Shopify app store: 4.9/5 stars with 120 reviews.
SPECIAL BONUS for the sales season – Flashify
The two biggest sales seasons of the year Black Friday and Cyber Monday are right around the corner. Since there is no better chance to attract visitors with the hottest deals, a lot of e-merchants have been preparing for this occasion for several months.
With this trend, using landing pages is the best way for Shopify merchants to take advantage of the huge number of traffic and later generate sales. However, it is not that easy for a lot of online sellers to create a BFCM landing page out of Shopify templates.
Don’t worry because now you have a great partner – Flashify.
Generally, Flashify is an app optimized for BFCM or any other sales event of the year with the ability to create high-converting landing pages, widgets, and promotion bars.
The app offers a valuable set of features that help to increase your sales, order values, and customer lifetime values. You can get your BFCM landing page on and start running a sales campaign with no coding in just a few minutes.
- Ease of use: Get access to a bunch of pre-built landing page templates which are UI/UX optimized, fully responsive for mobiles and tablets.
- Flexible product settings: Decide which products deserve the forefront position, insert tags or show discount percentages easily with only a few clicks.
- FOMO effect: Trigger a sense of urgency, exclusivity and rarity of your offers by countdown timers, initial sold products numbers to effectively boost conversions.
- Scheduled campaigns: Get all your campaigns ready in advance just by setting the time and relax while the sites are making money for you.
- In-app campaign tracking: No tab switching needed, Flashify built-in analytics get you covered with the most up-to-date campaign data.
So many more features are here to come!
And here is the best part: Flashify is 100% FREE. You’ll get all these amazing features without having to pay a single pennny. Such a good deal!
Now if you are interested, let Flashify be your companion for this year’s BFCM season by installing the app right now!
To wrap things up, we have thoroughly evaluated the pricing, key features, support and ratings of the best Shopify page builder apps that you should definitely check out in 2021.
Each page builder app targets a different customer group, therefore it comes with a distinctive set of functionalities. On that ground, the key is to define your business goals first, then you’ll know exactly which app you need to achieve that goal.
Wish you the best of luck!