Given that 2021 is numbered and we still have a pandemic waiting ahead to encounter, social media selling is sure to keep booming in the upcoming 2022. To prepare you for your 2022 sales kickoff, we’ve examined dozens of Shopify Social Media Apps and carefully picked out the 10 best ones as below!
10 Shopify social media apps that are worth trying!
There are hundreds of applications that are specifically designed for social media marketing and social selling on the Shopify app store right now.
So the question here is how to know which one is a Yup and which one is a Nope? Well, trial and error…
But don’t worry since we already examined dozens of apps related to social media and carefully picked out the best 10 apps below for your sake!
Rating: 4.8 (169)
Pricing: From $9.90/month | Free Plan Available
No matter how small your niche is, your prospecting customers are surely available on Facebook- a giant social media platform with billions of monthly active users. For that, it’s a must to create and run your Facebook Shop alongside your Shopify website.
However, if you already have a Shopify store, you can sync all your product feeds to Facebook Shop and start selling in no minute! That ís 100% achievable with Socialshop.
This is one of the best Shopify social media apps that help sync all your Shopify product data to Facebook and Google with a few clicks. That means you can manage your Facebook Shop, Google Shopping and your Shopify store in one central hub, no more channel hopping and time-wasting!
Features of Socialshop
- Sync and optimize Shopify product data to Facebook Catalog and Google Merchant Center with +84 fully customizable data fields
- Set rules to include or exclude the products you want to sync to Facebook and Google
- Bulk assign product feed to Google and Facebook Product Category to make your items more discoverable
- Fed up with ‘disapproved status’ when submitting Shopify product feed to Google? This app is your absolute life-saver then!
👉Based on Facebook and Google product feed guidelines, the app will score all your feed items from 0-100 and give data-specific recommendations
- Optimize product feed images for higher chance of converting
- What sets Socialshop apart from other Shopify social media apps is that it supports translate product feed language & convert currency as long as you have a Shopify translation and currency converter app
Rating: 4.9 (376)
Pricing: From $9.90/month | Free Plan Available
If you have a strong presence on Instagram and TikTok, there’s no way you should miss out on Socialwidget– one of the best Shopify social media apps that surely helps you step up your social selling game.
Technically, this all-in-one app helps merchants to embed shoppable Instagram and TikTok feeds onto their Shopify website. What’s awesome is that you have access to various beautiful pre-made widget templates that are responsive to mobile and desktop devices.
All you have to do is to pick one template that fits your store theme and tag products on each photo or video to make them shoppable. Technical skills? Who needs that?
Features of Socialwidget
- Pull media from multiple @accounts and #hashtags. The cool thing? You can even import media from others’ Instagram accounts as long as they are in public mode
- Make your Instagram and TikTok feed shoppable. Tag up to 5 product tags on Instagram media and TikTok videos. You can even add a hot badge to spice up your widgets
- Display Instagram Profile on your site to draw in more followers & boost your storefront credibility
- Auto-create product widgets, which can be showcased on product detail pages. This can be done simply by tagging products on your Instagram or TikTok media
- Automatically update new Instagram & TIkTok feed up to hourly
- Translate widget’s content from your Shopify store’s default language into translated languages to showcase multilingual Instagram & TikTok widgets
#3. Socialreply: Live Chat,Chatbot
Rating: 5.0 (14)
May I present to you one of the best FREE Shopify social media apps? As its name suggests, Socialreply: Live Chat,Chatbot helps you to embed a live chat to your Shopify website so that you can stimulate natural conversation with website visitors and convert them better.
With Socialreply, you can chat with your customers via Facebook Messenger and Instagram Direct Messages- all in one place. Not to mention that you can hide or reply to your customers’ comments on these two social media platforms too.
A newbie with a few customers? Reply to each one of them is no big of a deal! But a hundred or a thousand? Well, you need a bot chat! And Socialreply can help set up a bot chat with powerful rule sets to ensure human-like conversation.
Features of Socialreply: Live Chat,Chatbot
- Subscribe pop-up templates: grow subscribers and drive traffic to your Facebook Shop with highly engaging pre-made sign-up pop-up
- Easy customer profile management: each of your customers has their own profile which is totally editable. This includes their Facebook, Instagram, name, phone number, address, etc.
- Create smooth automated chat flow with your customers thanks to conditional sub-flows
- Facebook Live gets 6 times more interaction than pre-uploaded videos, making them an effective social selling tool. However, if your live videos receive too many comments at the same time, you might miss many valued orders.
👉Socialreply gets this and allows you to sync a list of products to your Facebook and sell them during your live stream within a few clicks.
- Manage comments on Facebook and Instagram (reply to your customers’ comments & auto-hide false and negative comments by keywords)
#4. Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3
Rating: 4.9 (1492)
Pricing: From $19/month
All the apps on the Shopify Appstore are developed to make things easier for merchants to earn more sales. However, too much of a good thing can be bad. Indeed, since each app is coded by a different developer, they may not work well with each other. Not to mention that it’s quite time-consuming switching between too many disparate apps you install to your store.
That signalizes one thing: you need an all-in-one app! Henceforth, Growave – Loyalty, Wishlist +3 should be the cream of the crop with its miscellaneous functionalities in one single tractable dashboard.
Growave helps merchants to boost their sales, strengthen social presence through referral programs and increase social credit with UGC. In addition, you can also get access to email templates,
Instagram feed features and so many more!
Features of Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3
- Collect customers’ social media accounts by rewarding them with coupon code
- Incentivize your customers to shop more with reward points (e.g: you can set 1 point for a successful $10 order)
- Encourage your customers to share links to their network on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) or via email by giving both of them rewards (e.g: your brand advocate gets 100 points & their friends get 10% off when buying with the link)
- Do you know that user-generated content (UGC) is 2.4 times more effective than branded content?
👉 With Growave, you can also motivate your customers to leave their authentic reviews in exchange for reward points
👉 Plus, you might love to embed shoppable Instagram feed to Shopify website from @account and #hashtag just like with Socialwidget
- Plus, you can leverage the app’s built-in email templates to send your customers personalized emails they’re most likely to open
#5. Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media
Rating: 4.7 (1153)
Pricing: From $15/month | Free Plan Available
So your business has been running for a while and gained a certain number of followers through paid ads, what’s next? Well, posting consistently on social media should be a part of your long-term digital marketing strategy.
However, bear in mind that you can make an actual difference with your social media content if it is diverse and high-quality. And that’s not an easy task without the support of a badass app like Outfy – Automate Social Media.
With a 4.7 rating based on more than a thousand reviews, Outfy is one of the most popular Shopify social media apps in this list. This beautiful app helps merchants save a great deal of time by crafting and automating content posting on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, etc.
Features of Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media
- Manage social content on multiple social media platforms, namely Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc. in one place
- There’s no way you’re going to stand out posting in the same format (plain text with a dull product image) from time to time!
👉Diversify your content with the app’s various auto-posting formats, including product autopilot/collage autopilot or animated gif autopilot
👉Create professional videos from your Shopify products to breathe more soul into your social media pages
- With a Pro plan at $30/month, you can also get access to various pre-made dazzling promotional content templates to spice up your social media during flash sales events
#6. High Scale Influencer App
Do you know that 92% of customers trust micro and nano influencers more than celebrities’ endorsements? That might be elucidated by the fact that these influencers have a more personal touch with their followers and thus their advice appears to be more authentic and valuable.
Want these social media micro-influencers to be your brand ambassadors and spread your words on huge social media platforms? If so, we’re glad to introduce you to High Scale Influencer App– one of the most savage Shopify social media apps.
This stunning app will accommodate all your Instagram and Tiktok profiles in one central dashboard, where you can reach these social influencers to team up with them through powerful automation processes.
What’s badass about this app is that after you have collected your customers’ Instagram and Tiktok Profiles, it will auto-rank these profiles based on their followers & social engagement. You can then segment these influencers into different groups for more suitable approaches.
Features of High Scale Influencer App
- Collect Instagram and TikTok profiles via engaging registration and post-purchase pop-up
- Rank collected Instagram & TikTok profiles based on number of followers, posts & social engagement
- Automate your influencer campaigns efficiently. For example, when someone mentioned you on Instagram, the app will send this person a thank-you email with a coupon code
- In-depth analytics: you will always be able to see important metrics including your customers’ social performance and separate reports of each Instagram or Tiktok user that mentioned you in their posts
#7. Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads
Rating: 4.4 (194)
Pricing: From $99/month | Free Plan Available
Just dip your toe in the eCommerce game? You then need to invest in paid ads to let people know about you before thinking of anything else. Of course, Facebook ads are a must if you have conversion-oriented goals. But how about ads on Instagram- the platform with the highest engagement rate?
Well, if you want to endow in ads on these 2 gigantic social media platforms, Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads should be your top choice. This stunning app is one of the best Shopify social media apps on this list thanks to its robust features and powerful automation.
More importantly, the app offers merchants what it calls ‘Branded Catalogs’, which turns your Shopify product visuals into eye-catching feed images. You can then use feed images in this catalog to run high-converting Facebook and Instagram ads.
Features of Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads
- Infinite design options for your ads with Branded Catalog. Touch up your ads images with professionally-designed templates; add sales badge
- Drag-and-drop editor to easily make changes to your ads templates
- Run retargeting ads with high accuracy: the app will scan your store’s history to give you recommendations accordingly so that you can tailor your ads to every step of your buyers’ shopping journey
- Granular customer segmentation: create better lookalikes and filter seed audiences based on purchase history, order value, social media engagement, and so many on
#8. Socialpublish: FB, Twitter
Rating: 4.1 (27)
Pricing: From $9.95/month | Free Plan Available
Posting on social pages frequently is an important long-term digital marketing strategy. But if you have a sophisticated Shopify product catalog and a bunch of other tasks to take good care of, we suggest automating your posting process with Socialpublish– one of the best Shopify social media apps that will surely save your team lots of resources.
What is absolutely stunning about this app is that it not only supports auto-posting your Shopify products to Facebook and Twitter but also allows you to spice up your visual content by adding discount tags on your post images.
Features of Socialpublish: FB, Twitter
- Auto-post social media content from Shopify products on Facebook and Twitter
- Drag-and-drop content calendar to have an overview of your team’s content plan
- Add discount tags and your branded logo onto your Facebook and Twitter images
#9. Instagram & Facebook marketing
Rating: 4.9 (137)
Pricing: From $10/month | Free Plan Available
Similar to Outfy, Instagram & Facebook marketing is a robust auto-poster solution that allows you to craft well-polished content on multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin.
On top of that, what makes this app stand out from bunches of other Shopify social media apps out there is that it allows you to redistribute your Youtube videos to other social networking sites where you have a presence.
We highly recommend this app and see it as one of the best Shopify social media apps because it offers great organic content publishing tools at reasonable prices.
Features of Instagram & Facebook marketing
- Smart schedule: the app’s AI algorithm will show you the best times to post so that you can maximize your social reach
- The app will pull your Shopify product data to auto-post on various social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin
- Post your Youtube videos on other social media platforms mentioned above
#10. Social Media Icons & Links
Rating: 4.5 (154)
Pricing: From $2.99/month | Free Plan Available
If your store has a large traffic influx, take advantage of this traffic source to redirect them to your social media pages to let them know about your social existence. Social Media Icons & Links is designed to help merchants to do exactly so.
Actually, this is one of the most economical Shopify social media apps we brought to the table today. With just around 3 dollars per month, you can already embed beautiful social media icons to link them to your social pages.
Features of Social Media Icons & Links
- This app supports a wide range of social media icons including the most popular ones such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc. and +50 other platforms
- Fully customize your social media buttons. To name some, you can adjust the size of icons, add hover effects, display your social media links horizontally or vertically, etc.
Get these best Shopify social media apps to rock your sales across channels!
eCommerce is getting so crowded and fiercely competitive. That means optimizing your Shopify store alone can’t get you somewhere far in the long run. To gain an edge over your rivals, you need to put out a lot of marketing efforts on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
We hope this well-selected list of the best Shopify social media apps above can help you successfully strengthen your social presence, increase brand awareness, and most importantly, earn more sales across channels.