Every online shopper compares! They not only do it with products from different vendors but also different ones from the same vendor.
Hence, if you have a sophisticated product catalog, ensure that you allow your website visitors to compare similar items side-by-side. This will help them have an intuitively better grasp of which one to purchase, thereby improving their shopping experience & increasing your chances of converting.
With that in mind, we examined and compiled these best 6 Shopify product compare apps for your sake!
The best Shopify product compare apps for your eCommerce business
#1. Compare Me ‑ Product Compare
Rating: 5.0 (11)
Pricing: $4.99/month | Free Plan Available
2 quick questions! Are you selling lots of products? Do your products have lots of attributes? If your answer for these both is a big fat yes, be alert because your customers might be perplexed by the miscellaneous products displayed on your website. And when they can’t make up their mind to decide which one suits them the most, high chances are that they’ll leave. Stop their confusion and mitigate your cart abandonment now with Compare Me – Product Compare, one of the best Shopify product compare apps in the meantime.
Features of Compare Me ‑ Product Compare
- Enable ‘Add to compare’ button on product pages and collection pages
- Allow your customers to remove items from comparison
- A detailed comparison page
- Allow customers to compare all the product attributes (by default) or select only important features (by custom)
- Customers can choose to turn on Hide product similarities / highlight product differences to better compare the items they want
#2. Product Compare
Rating: 4.9 (48)
Want to stop your customers from struggling amid your too many product variants coming in all shapes and sizes? Product Compare was built to resolve that problem! Though this app’s pricing plan is a bit higher, it’s worth it thanks to the app’s powerful product comparison features, advanced configurations for your maximum product comparison page optimization. Technically, you can adjust the look and feel of your compare products. On top of that, you can let customers add more products to compare right on the compare page with a drop-down. Undoubtedly, this is one of the best Shopify product compare apps you could find on the Shopify Appstore right now.
Features of Product Compare
- Enable the ‘add to compare’ button on both collection pages and product pages by copy and paste code (the app developer gives complete guidelines so no worry!)
- Customers can add more products to compare with a drop-down menu on the comparison page
- Highlight the product differences
- Fully customize product comparison page for better visuality
#3. Compareder ‑ Product Compare
Rating: 5.0 (2)
Pricing: $3.99 – $5.99/month | Free Plan Available
When online shoppers visit your eCommerce site and realize they have so many choices available at their fingertips, they would want to make comparisons between some certain similar items before purchasing. Therefore, you’d improve their shopping experience significantly simply by empowering them to compare side-by-side the products they’re concerned about. Stop that with Compareder – Product Compare, one of the best Shopify product compare apps.
Features of Compareder ‑ Product Compare
- Switch on the ‘add to compare’ button on any page (home page, collection page, product page, etc.)
- Add to compare sticky bar
- Product comparison pop-up (after customers click on the sticky bar)
- Highlight the product differences
- Fully customize every element of your product comparison page
#4. Squadkin ‑ Product Compare
Rating: 5.0 (4)
Pricing: $4 – $8/month | Free Plan Available
Squadkin – Product Compare is known as one of the top-notch Shopify product compare apps thanks to its user-friendly interface and fully customizable product comparison page for better customer shopping experience and higher chance of converting. With this app, you could even cross-sell other items right on the product comparison page.
Features of Squadkin ‑ Product Compare
- Compare icon for quick comparison on collection pages
- Add to compare button on product pages
- Customers can select a new item to compare on the comparison page with a drop-down menu. However, this feature is a bit limited because customers can only view the product title without any visual element
- A cross product section that appears at the bottom of the comparison page to empower merchants to cross-sell relevant or supplementary products
#5. Quick Product Compare
Rating: 5.0 (4)
Pricing: $4.95/month | Free Plan Available
Don’t let your customers pick randomly the items they want to compare. Instead, empower them to make educated comparisons with familiar products you carefully selected. For that, Quick Product Compare is no doubt one of the best Shopify product compare apps you could ever ask for. It allows you to fully customize your product comparison page, enable ‘add to compare’ button. More importantly, you can make it easier for online shoppers to compare products by giving them similar items on product page.
Features of Quick Product Compare
- Enable the ‘Add to compare’ button on collection page and product detail pages
- A ‘compare product slider’ on the bottom to allow online shoppers have a crystal clear view of the items they pick to compare
- Fully control how each item and attributes look on the product comparison page
- Suggest familiar products for your customers to make educated comparíon under the ‘You might also like’ section at the bottom of the product detail page
#6. Comparable ‑ Compare Products
Rating: 5.0 (4)
And last but not least, welcome to the table one of our most favorite Shopify product compare apps- Comparable – Compare Products. This app is so cool with powerful configuration for you to play around with to create eye-catching product comparison pages. The app helps save your customer time on site by allowing them to sort out the difference between products themselves and thereby reduce your cart abandonment rate remarkably.
Features of Comparable ‑ Compare Products
- ‘Add to compare’ button on product detail page
- Categorize product attributes into groups (e.g: height and weight is in the ‘dimensions & weight’ group; color and material is in the basic group, etc or whatever you define them)
- Highlight each of the products’ best values to make them more prominent on product comparison table
- Adding custom control such as checkbox, icon apart from text
- Recommend familiar items for your online shoppers to compare more logically and quickly