We’ve gone through the first half of 2021 and Facebook still remains 1 of the most popular social networking sites among all. Thanks to its ecosystem, users can access the app anywhere anytime throughout multiple platforms. Therefore, generating 10% sales for your online business is never this easy with these 5 best Facebook Messenger Marketing Apps for Shopify.
Since the merge of Whatsapp, Messenger and Instagram direct, it seems like people are using messenger more frequently than ever. According to the latest social researches, there are 1.3 billion people currently using Messenger globally, and social commerce strategists expect this number to grow to 2.4 billion in the middle of 2021.
Phone calls or email? Forget about it.
Too old school and sometimes they annoy people. It’s 2021 and no one ever wanted to wait for a long, formal email from a brand just to know more about products.
Billions of shopping activities are happening every day on Messenger…
As a result of that, nowadays customers prefer to connect with brands through chats and comments more than other communication methods.
That’s why Facebook Messenger marketing apps are rising as a solution for merchants to connect with customers on the go and drive more buying decisions.
So how to sell even more using Messenger? These amazing tools will definitely take your shop’s customer service experience to the next level.
👉 Explode sales like CRAZY on Facebook Messenger (Tips from Experts)?
Socialreply – Live Chat, Chatbot, Messenger+
It’s the end of July 2020 when Socialreply first appeared on Shopify App Store. Lots of merchants have been in love with its user-friendly interface and helpful features ever since.
On August 6th, the app from Socialhead proudly got itself the first place in “Shopify Staff Picks”, which undoubtedly proves how useful it is to Shopify merchants.
- Create Chat Flows: This is one of the main features that makes Socialreply a very useful sales-driving tool. By using this you can craft your smoothest conversations journey to drive buying decisions.
There will be different ways to engage with customers depending on what type of conversation you are having. For example, telling them to subscribe or give them more exclusive deals whenever they’re about to cancel an order.
- Growth Tools: Enhance your chat flow and approach more customers than ever with NO COST.
Just like having dinner at a restaurant and they will serve you appetizers before main courses, growth tools are also a thing that you should set up logically to improve shopping experience. With a customized growth tool at the right moment, you can generate more subscribers to the brand instantly.
- Live Chat Widgets: Set up live chat within a minute to not miss any customer interaction.
A chat widget can drive up to 4% conversion and 6% in overall revenue. It’s been long ago since customers have to wait hourly or daily for a response from a brand, so if you don’t want to lose customers on others’ hands, chat with them on-the-go.
- One-man-business tool: I know how it feels to handle hundreds of workloads as an individual drop-shipper. Thus Socialreply has centralized every conversation that you’re having in one place only.
Tired of an ocean of comments everywhere from your page?
Don’t worry, besides create chat flows, growth hacking tools, live-chat widget, you can simply manage all the conversations running without leaving the dashboard:
- Reply to all conversations including post comments and private messages.
- Send product information directly in chat with your integrated product catalog.
- Place orders and send receipts without leaving the app.
- PRICING: ALL FREE.
This is what I love the most about this app. Also, the exceptional speedy customer service team from Socialreply is pretty impressive when solving all the problems that we’ve bumped into 24/7.
Facebook Messenger Chatbot
Over 2 billion of messages are being sent between merchants and customers on Messenger. Therefore Facebook has designed the tool more convenient and helpful for anyone to engage through it. Especially Facebook chatbot.
Before 2020, when auto bots are not really helpful and buyers were still used to contacting merchants via email and phone calls. However, since 2021, consumers prefer services to be fast and simple, so Facebook chatbots are now smarter from time to time.
Customers can easily check for all products’ information, such as opening hours, pricing, catalog or simply ask to chat directly with merchants. Compared to the old version, bots are now pleased customers more than ever before, you can experience the sample version here.
Launched in 2018, Manychat has been one of the most popular Facebook Messenger marketing apps which have both free and paid premium plans for Shopify merchants. It focuses on chatbots service that allows customers to be engaged 24/7 throughout their shopping journey.
- Drag And Drop Conversations: Quite similar to Socialreply, this app allows users to build a conversation flow that suits customers’ shopping journey, so they will buy more as a result.
- Chatbots And Growth Tools: Manychat allows businesses to talk with customers even when you’re sleeping. By setting up auto-messages with pop-up growth tools, you can save tons of time scrolling up and down your chat box to reply manually.
- Customer Insights: There are different types of auto-message for each case of conversations, and you can always check for all customers’ insight to make sure all the functions are working well.
- PRICING: Free plan available with limited functions.
ManyChat will provide a free plan until you reach the maximum amounts of active subscribers. Without the upgraded plan, you are still able to access limited basic features, check out their pricing plan here.
This application focuses mainly on driving the chance of customers opening your messages, by using auto chatbots. If you are looking for a simple chatbot tool with no coding skills required, this is the one for you.
- Multiple Pre-made Templates Available: For newbies who don’t know where to start, they have a HUGE templates library to help set up in less than 10 minutes. All you have to do is choose the template you want and fill in your content.
- Artificial Intelligent (AI) Bots: With their free plan, you can still be able to set up a full-featured chatbot with specific conditions that are suitable for each type of conversation, to provide a more personalized experience for customers.
- Telegram Integrate: Besides other common social channels like Facebook or Twitter, this app allows you to build bots via Telegram – the new-grown channel with millions of users worldwide.
- PRICING: Free plan available. Extra charge depending on the number of active users that you have. However, the price is still reasonable compared to its wonderful Messenger Marketing features.
Recart for Shopify
Together with Socialreply, this app is also one of the most favorite Facebook messenger marketing apps for Shopify merchants. Recart is user-friendly enough for anyone to use it, even when they are not tech-savvy.
- Messenger Marketing Campaigns: Automatically engage more and more on Facebook messenger with a combination of features such as abandoned cart reminding, feedback requesting, or promotions announcing,…
- Discount box: Don’t leave your customers wandering alone, surprise them with a pop-up plus discount code on it. This is to attract more followers/ subscribers to increase your brand awareness. Later you will have a chance to convert them into real customers.
- PRICING: 28 days free trial.
After that, the price will be 29$ per month, quite a reasonable charge to completely organize your Facebook messenger box.
Don’t wait for customers in 2021
Prepare your Facebook Messenger marketing campaign is never too late. Particularly when Live Chat and Bots are taking over email marketing, because of its live engagement with customers.
With this shortlist of best Facebook Messenger marketing apps for Shopify, we hope your social media business can tidy up and raise more sales for the next 5 months of 2021.